Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spring Photo Shoot

We recently had Grady's first photo shoot. I know most people do this with their kids a lot earlier than 11 months, but...
1. We were saving money.
2. Grady was a spitter-upper for so long...doesn't make great pics! ha!
3. I guess I'm just a bad mom!
Anyway, we finally got around to having his pictures made. My friend Monique did them and she did a fantastic job! She took pictures of Grady for a solid hour and he was so well behaved! I was so proud of him! Here are some of my favorites...
We had to bring along the cowbell to keep him occupied! He LOVES ringing it! (I am not kidding! He is a true little bulldog fan!)

2 comments:

susan said...

As I've already said, these are GREAT pictures :) Every one is my favorite!

Pete said...

DADDY BILL WOULD BE PROUD OF HIS OVERALLS.