Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer...it's almost official!

Ahhhh...the end of May. It's here! One more half-day of school and a teacher work day after that and I am officially on a break for summer! I'm so ready to get to hang out with Grady-man more. I am totally obsessed with the Children's Museum and Grady is loving it, too...so we plan to visit quite often this summer. We took him this morning for a couple of hours. He had a blast as usual. Wish they would have had a place like this when I was a kid! The last two visits, I either had a dead battery in my camera, or forgot the memory stick and was limited to my picture-taking. But I went prepared today, so I got lots of cute shots!


THE GEARS STATION

LEGOS
INTERACTIVE MAP OF JACKSON

STRONG MAN

WEIGHING CATFISH

ROCK QUARRY




BUILDING RAMPS

YEE-HAW!

We love the dancing room with all of the hats and mirrors and the big jukebox!



No comments: