Monday, March 19, 2012

Updates...

Grady learned to blow dandelions this weekend in Grana and Pops' backyard! We managed to only get a few seedlings in our mouth during the event, but he was fascinated with dandelions! Faye took this picture and sent it to me. I thought it was precious! He is growing up way too fast!
And speaking of growing, our little girl is growing like a weed, too! Went to the doctor today and she was measuring anywhere between 8 lb. 6 oz. to 8 lb. 12 oz. I am 38 weeks today, so according to due date (April 2nd), we still have two weeks to go! Thankfully, my doctor is going to induce on WEDNESDAY of this week to prevent me from having a 10 pounder! ha! So in just two more days, our little family of three is about to get a bit bigger! Will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Cant Wait!!!!!!