Monday, November 19, 2012

Dawgs and Disney

Saturday, I got to go to Starkville for the first time this season... Better late than never, I guess.  Grady had a ball cheering on his DAWGS as usual!  This little man has been to more games this season than me OR Josh!  He is the biggest little fan I know of!



 Sunday night, we took him to see Disney On Ice.  He still has this fear of "characters"...Trusty at the Braves games, the Chic Fil A cow, etc.  We thought maybe this would be good for him to see the characters, but kind of far away and not so up close and personal.  He LOVED it!  I can't wait to take him to Disney World and experience it through the eyes of a little kiddo!  It was fun to watch how excited he got during the show when he'd recognize a song from a movie or a character he likes!  :)




2 comments:

PETE said...

GRADY IS A TRUE LITTLE BULLDOG. SO PROUD OF HIM. BULLDOGS 5-0 WHEN HE IS THERE, WISH WE COULD TAKE HIM TO OXFORD THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!

LOVE

PETE

Erin said...

I love that pic of Pete and Grady and all those cowbells. You should submit for the next Cowbell Tales!

We were at Disney on Ice Sunday night too. We missed each other. BOOO. I need to see some Hammers soon.... Ok and Fultons!