Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas PJ's Photo Shoot

Mom got both Grady and Vera Reindeer PJ's and so I had to get pictures of them both wearing them by the tree.  Photo sessions at the Hammer house just don't go so well sometimes.  Well, actually...never!  ha.  I can never get the two of them to look at the camera at the same time.  Or either Vera will spit up carrots on her white pj top right in the middle of the photo shoot.  Or Grady will act like a clown and squint his eyes so much that he looks like he HAS no eyes!  AGH!  Oh well...  but when I look back at the pictures, they DO make me smile.  So who cares, I guess!?

I guess Grady is doing "the wave" and Vera isn't participating...



Eating the ornaments proved to be much more fun to Vera than smiling for a picture...

Apparently we do not feed the poor girl enough...





Grady:  "Ok, hurry up and smile, Vera.  I'm tired of CHEEEEEESE!"



.....and FINALLY....  after only 243 attempts, we got a HALF-WAY decent one!  :) 
(Actually, I think Josh may have taken this picture!)

 "Ooooooh, wonder what this one tastes like???"


2 comments:

PETE said...

SO CUTE. BRINGS BACK A LOT OF MEMORIES.

PETE

susan said...

These are all so sweet :) (not smiling/doing the wave/eating ornaments and ALL!!!) :)

love them both so very much :)