Thursday, March 14, 2013

More Spring Break...

Baseball game at Trustmark Park...  MSU v.s USM
Grady has been to only a couple of MSU games in Starkville... so I wasn't sure how he'd do.  He did awesome!  He was the best little fan!  Sat through the whole game until the 8th inning when he claimed he was sleepy.  He paid attention the entire time, asking questions about the batters, the umpire, the different positions...all the while, cheering at all the appropriate times!  The people in front of us commented on how much he was paying attention to the game and that they were impressed.  I was amazed!  Erin, you would have been SO proud!  :)  I made the comment to my dad that I am SO glad that he loves football for Josh's sake, and equally glad that he enjoys baseball just as much for my sake!  I think the kid loves sports even more than his parents if that is possible! 
We got to see the Diamond Dawgs pull out a victory over the Golden Eagles!  Can't wait to take Grady to Starkville for a series this spring!  GO DAWGS!
(p.s., THANK YOU, DeeDee and Susan for keeping Vera!!!)

 I promised Grady we'd make a trip to his favorite place during spring break... The Children's Museum!  He'd go there every day if I offered...  He is all over the place and into everything there!








 The weather here is SO beautiful...  PERFECT for spring break!  Hope it stays this way!  I am SO excited it is finally spring and we can get outside!!!!




2 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE IT. Read my post today. It's kinda similar. I'm so glad we have kids to teach our love of MSU baseball to!!!

susan said...

sooooooooooo sweet :)