Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lately...

I've been a bad blogger!  Here's what we have been up to lately...  

We've been enjoying the warmer weather.  Took a trip to the zoo...


 Vera danced for the monkeys...




I got to go and read to both Grady's and Vera's classes for Dr. Seuss's birthday.  Didn't take my camera and get pics but here are the treats we made for their friends to share.  Of course Grady-man and his friends were super well behaved and great listeners!  Vera's friends were great listeners as well.  But not Miss V.  She ran around the room in circles the whole time I was reading.  AGH!
Cat-in-the-Hat HATS
 Green Eggs and Ham
 Grady and Vera's school had a Mardi Gras day and the dressed up in costumes...  Vera was Minnie Mouse and Grady was Superman.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sweet Minnie Mouse and Superman! :)
And I LOVE the cat in the hats and green eggs and ham! so stinkin cute!!