Thursday, July 10, 2014

Family Beach Pictures!

I have been wanting to take pictures of our family on the beach for the past several years, but it just never worked out.  We were way too busy playing or going out to eat or whatever to get all dressed up at the perfect time of day for a photo shoot.  Anyway, Josh knew how much it meant to me and so he promised me that we were going to do it this trip!  We had packed the tripod, but ended up booking a GREAT photographer at the last minute and didn't need the tripod after all!  (Her name is Susan Harvey and I'm sure she'd be glad to book a photo session for you!  ha.  just kidding!)  We had a ball taking these and even got a few with all four of us looking at the camera at the same time!  Miracle!  

So...here are a few of my favorites...  my favorite people in my favorite place!




SO SWEET!
(Wonder how many more years I can actually get them to hold hands like that???)


Typical Vera...digging for "she-shells" in the sand!

Love Grady's face in this one...




THANK YOU, Susan!  :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love all of these. Good job Aunt Susan!