Monday, September 28, 2009

Four Months Old!

Time is flying! Grady turned four months old today! He is doing really well sitting up in his bumbo seat. Of course, he's not quite ready to sit up unassisted. But he is really working on holding his head up on his own! He is such a happy little guy! He still can be a "spitter" and we are HOPING that soon he will outgrow that and also start sleeping through the night consistently! We've had a few wonderful nights when he's slept from like 11:00 until about 5:00 or 6:00 a.m. Hopefully he can start to make that a regular thing soon!


Do I look like my dad, or WHAT!?


Here's a video of our little talker! He will get on a roll sometimes and just babble on forever! Most days when I get the camera out to try and catch his "talking," he will stop and just stare at me and the camera with a "blank look." Today, he chose to keep on babbling!

1 comment:

Sue said...

HAHAHA! This totally cracks me up! I'm so glad that he FINALLY talked for the camera!