Saturday, September 5, 2009

Go Dawgs!

Since the last MSU football game of the 2008 season (last fall in November), Josh and my dad have done not much else but talk about the upcoming football season at MSU for 2009! The closer it's gotten to football season being here, the more they've talked about it. Well today it finally arrived! For those of you who didn't know, we go to EVERY game EVERY year...rain or shine. But this year with the newest addition to the Hammer family, Mom and I decided to just get one ticket for the two of us because we figured we wouldn't go much, if at all, this season.

There was no way I was taking Grady to a football game in this Mississippi heat in September during the middle of the day...(MUCH to Dad's and Josh's disappointment!) Well, Josh INSISTED that Grady dress to show his support, even though he wasn't going to be there in person. So he wore his maroon monogrammed outfit (Thanks, Kim and David!) and we taught him to ring...(well, just hold) a cowbell. I think it's a little big and I will definitely look for him a smaller kid-sized cowbell the next time I am in Starkville! The boy HAS to learn to ring one! ha! Go Dawgs!




2 comments:

Jerry Fulton said...

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START THE SEASON. GRADY IS THE CUITEST LITTLE DAWG I HAVE EVER SEEN.

PETE

Aunt Sue said...

Haaaaa hahaha! I love it! :)

We missed you Saturday, Grady man! I will have a pom-pom waiting for you next time!