Monday, August 31, 2009

3 Months Old!

I am three months old today! My new favorite things are:

pulling my own pacifier out and putting it back in
grinning at Mom and Dad
looking/laughing at myself in the mirror
kicking my feet constantly as hard as I can
chewing on my fists
watching cartoons on Saturday morning with my dad

Pete and DeeDee brought me this special shirt all the way from NewYork! It's my very first baseball jersey! Mom and Pete are going to take me to Yankee Stadium as soon as I am big enough to go! I've got to see the ballpark where I'll play 1st base one day!


Aunt Jenny, this video is for you! Mom's been trying to catch me smiling so you can see it on video! I miss you! Come see me soon!
Love
Grady

3 comments:

jenny said...

haha!! this is precious!! He is such a sweet baby!! Is he really in 6-9 month clothes already?!!!

Susan said...

I LOVE THE VIDEO!!! :) I love how you can hear him breathing in the background! haha.. Doing his little grunt/sniff! haha! SO precious....

Love you, Grady-man!!!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! He's getting so big! Love this blog! And I can't believe he is not going to the FIRST MSU game today! Although, I am sure he will certainly go to his first game this season. Cousins Lauren and Jenna say Hi.

Love,
Christy