Monday, August 24, 2009

11 weeks old!

Hard to believe that little man is 11 weeks old today! People told me that time would fly and boy has it! People also told me not to wish away the time when he is a baby because it will go by so fast and you'll wake up one day and wonder how he got so big so fast. That is so true! I mean, I could DEFINITELY use some more sleep still (we're STILL not sleeping through the night...) BUT, he has grown up SO much and changed SO much over the past few weeks! It's so neat to watch him change before our eyes!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately! School has kind of taken over my life during the past couple of weeks. It is alot harder than I ever thought it would be to switch to a new grade in a new school, all with the responsibility of being a new MOM! Hopefully things will calm down soon. I've continued to take lots of pictures, but just haven't had the time to post them!

Aunt Susan brought Grady this outfit a while back, but it was a size 6-9 month and I put it in the drawer for later on. However, the growing little booger is already wearing this size!!! And he's not even 3 months yet! Yikes, we are going to have a tall little man on our hands! Anyway, today was his first time to wear this shirt, Aunt Sue... and I thought it was the PERFECT outfit for Grady-man! It seems that every day I pick the little guy up from Granny Gail's house in the afternoons, he has had to change his clothes because he is a little "fountain" at EVERY diaper change! At our house, we have "tee-tee tee-pees" for this purpose... maybe I should send some in Grady's bag to Granny Gail's house! He is a little stinker! He just LOOKS mischievous in this picture!

1 comment:

Langdawg said...

hilarious!!!! he is so cute, and he does look like he is up to something!!!!