Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Two Months Old!

It is so hard to believe that Grady turned two months old on Monday! We go for his 2-month check-up tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much he weighs now. Josh got on the scale this weekend and then held Grady and got on the scale again to see if he could get an estimate of his weight by looking at the difference. He said he thinks Grady is about 12 pounds! He doesn't look like he weighs that much, but he is so long that I guess it is possible!

Yesterday, my dad brought Papaw over to visit with Grady! He hadn't seen him for over a month and kept talking about how "heavy" he was now! Papaw was so cute holding him! He is just in love with his little great grandson! I love watching him with Grady!


Dad (Pete) and Grady...
Several people have asked me where "Pete" came from. No, it's not my dad's name, but it's what my granddaddy called him for some reason. And it's what all of his family calls him as well. So that's what he picked out for his "granddaddy name!" I think it's just perfect! It will definitely be easy for Grady to say!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That looks like Grady's favorite place, in Pete's arms! How sweet!!!