Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to Work!

Our little man is growing up! This was my first week back to work officially...(hence the whole week of no posts on the blog!) What a long week! New school, changing from Kindergarten to 3rd grade, plus baby at home has been enough to exhaust me more than EVER! I am running on empty and SO glad it's Friday so I can spend the weekend with my family and just rest!

Grady has done SUCH a great job adjusting to his new schedule this week. I was worried about how he would do, but he has been so wonderful and so sweet! We had originally planned to go the daycare route, but we have been so blessed to have found the most wonderful mom/daughter who team up and keep a few children in their home and that is where Grady stays while Josh and I are working. Every day that I have gone to pick him up, he has greeted me with the biggest grin (except for one day that he was sleeping!) It makes my whole day to get to "Granny Gail's house" to see this little man that I've waited all day long to see! I could just eat him up! Look how big our little guy is now!
When school starts back up, I am always a crazy person for the first few weeks... there is SO much to do. With all my changes in schools/grades, I've been stressed to the limits! Josh has been SO great to take care of Grady at night so I can get work done! He feeds him, makes his bottles, packs his bags for the next day, and has EVEN changed some dirty diapers (yes, Viola...he still uses the face mask! ha!) Grady LOVES his dad! I think he looks like Josh more and more every day!

2 comments:

Aunt Susan :) hehe said...

YAY!!!! I was so excited to see that you had posted new pictures!... I love these!! And the last one is SOOO precious! HE looks like a little man!!!

Langdawg said...

jules, he is so sweet!!!! i am so happy for yall!!!!

mel