Monday, August 24, 2009

The Man in the Mirror

One of Grady's most favorite things these days is to check himself out in the mirror! This absolutely cracks me up! He still hates to be burped sometimes after we feed him, so one day, I tried taking him into our bathroom with all of the big mirrors and bright lights. He is fascinated by lights and this seemed to keep him from squirming and refusing to burp. So I kept on taking him in there after bottles. Then I started to realize that he LOVES to look in the mirror! He will look at me sometimes, but usually, it's his own face that he giggles at! It is so funny! He is captivated by his own reflection...



1 comment:

Susan said...

My little man has such a special smile :) :) :).... Grady, tell your mommy and daddy to post more pictures!

Love,

Aunt Sue-Sue