Friday, February 12, 2010

Let It Snow!

Grady's first snow was a GREAT one! It has been a LOOONG time since we've gotten a snow like this one! Poor Josh had to go to work and so he missed the fun. Thanks to Aunt Sue for coming over to help me take pictures of the little man in his first snow and build a snowman! We had so much fun!
Dad, today brought back LOTS of memories of three little stair-step girls building a family of snowmen in the front yard! And Mom, Susan and I couldn't help but share a laugh about the "garbage bag galoshes"... HA! We started to put some on Grady just to take a picture and laugh about it, but we figured the garbage bags were too big for his little feet! DEFINITELY will have to do that next time it snows! That's one thing Grady will have to experience for sure!
In all the fun (and COLDNESS!!!), I couldn't BELIEVE the little booger actually fell asleep! Susan and I took turns building the snowman and holding Grady. While Susan was working on Frosty, she looked over at me and told me Grady had fallen asleep! It took a while to wake him up...Guess being all bundled up made him feel cozy enough for a nap...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sweet Grady...

I enjoyed helping you build your first snowman! :) You were a trooper! Snowball fight next year.... Love you much!

Aunt Sue :)

PETE said...

I AM REALLY PROUD OF YOU GIRLS. I DON'T THINK WE EVER BUILT A SNOWMAN AS GOOD AS THIS ONE. YA'LL REALLY DID GOOD. WATCHING YA'LL MUST HAVE TIRED GRADY MAN OUT. LOVED HIS SNOW DAY PHOTOS, AGREE WITH SUE, REMINDS ME OF RANDY. WISH MOM AND I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE.

LOVE PETE