Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random Pics

Grady's sweet little cousin, Mackenzie, gave him some of her old toys since she is such a big girl now. Grady LOVES the little car. Thanks, Mackenzie!
Tracy, for some reason, I think he looks just like Joseph in this picture above.

We had Grady's nine-month check-up today. He's sporting his "good patient" sticker in the picture above. The best news in the whole world: GRADY IS READY FOR REAL MILK! YAHOOOOOOO!!! With the Hammer family being on "major saving mode" these days, we realized that it is going to save us $100.00 a month to not have to buy any more formula! YIPPEE!! He got a great report as usual. Dr. Flowers thought he looked like he was 2 years old instead of nine months! He weighed 21 lb. 15 oz and was 31 inches long. His height is still "off the charts"...
I am such a little ham!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS TWO YEARS OLD LAYING THERE WITH HIS JEANS ON.

PETE said...

HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS TWO YEARS OLD LAYING THERE WITH HIS JEANS ON.

Susan said...

I LOVE his big boy jeans!!! He is the cutest 9 month old i have EVER seen in my life! LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures... (who am I kidding?! I love ALL of them!!!) I can just hear him giggling now! :)