Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Showing Some Leg"

I went to pick up Grady after school yesterday and found him in shorts. (Josh gets him ready in the mornings because I have to be at work so early... so I usually don't know what he has on!) I know this sounds weird, but to me...it was strange to see my little man in SHORTS! I have probably only seen him wear shorts a few times... He was so little during the summer last year that he mainly wore onesies and sleeper-kind of outfits. And then it was Fall... so it was weird to see him all "grown-up" and wearing shorts. He looked so big! Gail said that when Josh brought him in that morning, he said Grady was "showing some leg"... ha! Sounds like a Josh comment, huh? Anyway, I just thought he looked so grown-up, and so I had to take some pictures!
Somehow the chick ends up in all of the pictures lately... Grady LOVES this thing!

4 comments:

jenny said...

looking good grady man :)
love, aunt jenny

Susan said...

cute cute cute! he does look like a sweet little man! :)

The Beidleman's said...

CUTIE PIE!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast they grow. I put Joseph in shorts the other day and thought he looked so grown up, too.

Girl, It's April. COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER!!! ;)

PETE said...

GOSH,HE LOOKS TWO YEARS OLD.