Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

"I'm not sure who this Easter Bunny Guy is, but I sure like the goods!"
"Easter Eggs! My FAVORITE! They fit in my mouth perfectly!"


"Ok, Dad...nice book, but could you hurry up so I can look at the rest of my prizes?"

"Mom must have told the Easter Bunny that I am going to the beach soon!"

Hunting for more eggs at Aunt Vonnie's house

Grana had to help me alot! I get distracted easily...

Our attempt at a family picture...and it only took 43 tries to get one with all three family members looking at the camera...(somewhat looking at the camera, I guess! ha!)

Grady and his great-grandmother, chilling out inside
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Susan said...

He's so happy in his little Easter outfit and with his little Easter goodies!!! :) I love his basket! Did you paint that?!?!