Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Little Bulldog

WELL, Mr. Grady has had his first trip to Starkville! We went for Super Bulldog Weekend this past Saturday and had a blast! It was the perfect day, weather-wise, to make his first visit.

Think Josh is a little hopeful??? HA! When we passed the "prospect gate," we had to get a picture... would have been better if we'd have taken Grady-man out of the stroller I guess, but we were trying to get into the stadium.

taking it all in at Scott Field...
(We went to the sidelines to get his picture with Bully...and of course as soon as we walked up, Bully left the sidelines and went back onto the field. Oh well... Grady probably would have cried anyway because he was SO tired at this point!)

Marooooooon....... Whiiiiiiite! Grady is getting so good at ringing a cowbell! He's a natural!

Of course the highlight of MY day was getting to take my child to Dudy Noble for the first time! It made my day! Grady was such a little trooper at the baseball game. We didn't get there until the 2nd inning. He lasted until the bottom of the 7th, which I think was pretty good for his first game! We won the game... so of course, it must have been Grady-man's good luck!

My favorite picture of the day. I'm not sure who had more fun...Grady or my dad! I don't know of a bigger bulldog fan and being there for his grandson's first trip to Starkville definitely made my dad's day! He was all smiles!

So, it was a success! Grady has been introduced to the place where he will spend 4-6 years of his life. ha! Brainwashed a bit??? Nahhhhh!

GO DAWGS!

2 comments:

Jon said...

I thought he was going to Alabama???? haha j/k

alissa said...

awe! we didn't make it a baseball game, but we did stroll around the outside Friday night. looks like he had a great time.