Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's Raining...

We finally have managed to get some RAIN this week. We haven't had to water our grass constantly as we have in the past several weeks, thank goodness. So anyway, with the drought, I have no idea how Grady has managed to learn this song... there's been no need to sing it! ha. But he LOVES this song and will just walk around the house singing it. I could listen to his sweet little voice singing all day long. In the video, he had a little help, but you get the idea. It's funny, but I can remember when we were little and Jenny was about Grady's age. She would chatter on about any and everything and no one could understand her but my mom. Susan and I were talking about this the other day when she couldn't understand what Grady was trying to tell her, but I could make out every single word. SO...if you can't understand him, he is singing "It's raining, it's pouring" in "Grady language."



1 comment:

jenny said...

that is the sweetest post i have seen yet :) i miss my sweet boy :(