Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Must-Read!

This book was recommended to me by several different people. It's been out for over a year, but I just hadn't had the time to read it until a week or so ago. When you have a two-year-old, your reading time gets cut short! But anyway, I finally got the chance to read it and what an awesome book! I had to pass along the recommendation. If you haven't read it, it's a must-read. It's funny and sad and inspirational and I just could not put it down! You will find yourself literally laughing outloud and rooting for the characters in the story because they are so real. Best book I have read in a long time! The movie is coming out in August, so if you haven't read the book yet, hurry up and do so. The book is ALWAYS 10 times better than the movie of course! :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I just started this book last night and am HOOKED!!