Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tis the Season...

.....for football!

To be honest, these are the worst pictures ever...but they kind of made me laugh and I figured I'd look back at them and laugh more one day a while from now. This is what a typical "photo session" is like at my house. I get irritated with all those people with picture-perfect poses from their kids... Mine can't sit still and act normal for 2 seconds for me to snap a picture... But then again, I guess they aren't supposed to...You get what you get. So here's the attempt at a bulldog photo session...and the "clown" results you will see below:



I thought Grady looked JUST like Josh in the pic below:



Apparently, my little man is the biggest bulldog fan around! He has been to both games so far this year and stayed for the ENTIRE game both times... And one was a night game. Josh said he will ring his cowbell when he's supposed to, watches the game intently, and just acts like a professional little bulldog! He now organizes football games with the boys on the playground. Every day when I pick him up, I hear about the latest football game they played at recess and how many touchdowns he scored and how everybody in the "pretend bleachers" cheers for him and rings their cowbells when he scores... um, I think we are a bit obsessed... But he has a LOT of people to thank for that... We are so proud! ha ha! Here are some pics that Susan and my dad took at the past two games...




Go Dawgs!

1 comment:

Susan said...

love love love! hahaha! my favorite picture (of your clown pictures) is the second one!! both of their faces cracked me UP! i just busted out laughing in my cubicle! haha!!!

GO DAWGS!!