Thursday, October 16, 2014

MS State Fair

I am way behind on posts!  Life has been hectic!  AGH!  

We went to the fair while Jenny and Eric were in Mississippi.  ALL OF US went to the fair!  It was great!  Dad and I were trying to remember the last time we all went to the fair together and it might have been when I was in second grade.  We didn't go to the state fair much when I was younger.  The Yazoo County Fair was THE BEST and we usually just did that one.  I think I can count on one hand the times I've been to the state fair.  Guess that will have to change because Grady and Vera think it's the best thing since sliced bread...  of course!  





 Oh, those GRAND prizes you get at the fair!  (And Grady's ball is already ruined/popped!)







YEA for the fair!
 (And YEEAAAA that it only comes around once a year!  ha ha!)


No comments: