Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2014

We made our annual visit to Nichols Boyd Pumpkin Patch today.  This was Will's first trip (and Jon's and Dad's, too!  ha ha!)  We got there as soon as the gates opened to try to get on the first wagon.  It was a beautiful day and everyone had a great time!  I don't know who had the most fun...the kids or my dad!  

Tonight as I was downloading my pictures from my camera, I realized that I had the camera on a weird setting and I didn't know it...and so most of my pictures weren't that great.  PLUS, the fact that three little kids...who shall remain nameless...REFUSE to look at the camera and pose at the same time!  AGH!  Oh well!  Makes things comical!

Here are a few pictures from the morning:





 Somehow Aunt Julie always manages to catch Will having a fit.  And it makes me laugh (sorry, Susan)...maybe because it's finally not MY kid throwing one!  ha!  Here, Josh had tried to hand him the LITTLE pumpkin so he could hold it.  He did NOT want the little one.  He kept going for the biggest pumpkin that he could find.  So cute!  So yet another comical picture of these three because we just canNOT get one that is posed and perfect!  :)


Happy Fall, Y'all!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hahaha! Will and his fit! ;)
Loved them all and it was such a great day!!

Erin said...

I love the way Grady is looking at Will. Like GEEZ kid, get a grip!!! Too funny. Sure was a nice break from Saturdays filled with nail-biting anxiety!