Monday, July 20, 2009

6 Weeks Old!

Grady is 6 weeks old today...hard to believe Josh and I have been PARENTS for 6 weeks. Even more hard to believe is that I am still functioning with no sleep for 6 whole weeks! HA! He is growing like a weed and gaining weight...not such a skinny boy any more! :) We went on our first "family outing" this weekend...a lunch date to Corner Bakery. Everything went smoothly as Grady slept through the meal. We are hoping to attempt taking him to church soon. I'm a little nervous about him throwing a major fit just as it gets quiet before the sermon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed...we'll see! Here are a few recent pictures.


I think he is getting very close to smiling on his own...right now, it's still the fake smiles where he is just exercising his little facial muscles or whatever. But he is getting close to the real thing! I can't wait for that moment!


I can look at this little face and just melt!

3 comments:

Susan said...

OH he's just growing everyday ya'll! He's so perfect and so beautiful!

** I know I told you I wasn't going to write everyday, but I just can't help it when I see his sweet little face! I just left him like an hour ago, but I miss him already!

Langdawg said...

he is precious!!!!

susan said...

Ok this picture is my favorite... sleeping with his little hands on his face!.... I MISS HIM!