Monday, July 13, 2009

Four Generations

Grandparents are the most wonderful thing! Mine were like second parents and a HUGE part of my life! Grady is the first grandchild on both sides, so he is bound to be spoiled rotten. Something that I am really proud of is that Grady also has two great-grandparents...my grandfather, and Josh's grandmother. That is so special to me because I only was able to meet one of my great grandparents and I was really too young to remember her very much. We took some "four generation pictures" a couple of weeks ago with "Grandmother" and "Papaw." They were so proud of their little great grandson!




3 comments:

Susan said...

I LOVE that Grady and Josh wore their matching shirts for picture time! ha! So sweet! Love all of these....

Viola said...

Love your blog. I can use pictures here in my book that I am doing. The pictures here transfer better (better quality) than from email.

Amanda said...

Sweet, I cant wait for Samantha to meet her new cousin! He is very cute.