Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Month Old!

Time is flying by! It's so hard to believe that Grady turned 1 month old this week. He is growing like a weed! He is still a sleepyhead pretty much, but occasionally tends to be a night owl and is wide awake and alert at 3 a.m. (NOT my favorite time of day!) His new thing is to grab on to things with every ounce of energy he has! I have to make sure my hair is pulled back or he will give it a yank that actually kind of hurts..ha! When he is throwing a fit, the intensity of the "yank" gets much worse! This morning when I was getting his bottle ready, of course I wasn't fast enough for his hungry little self. In the midst of his fit-throwing, he reached up and grabbed my glasses and yanked them right off my face. He cracks me up!

I will sleep just about anywhere... my bassinet...



my car seat...


Mom's lap!


hanging out on the boppy pilllow
Aren't I growing!?!?

3 comments:

jenny said...

He is getting so long! I can tell he is growing so much and when he is awake he seems much more alert now. He is so so ADORABLE! can't wait to see you tomorrow Grady! love, aunt jenny :)

Kim Shirley said...

I'm SO excited you guys started a blog!! Can't wait to keep up with the little guy!

Susan said...

Love, LoVe, LOVE these new pictures!!! I can't decide which one is my favorite! He changes so much every day... Everytime I see him, he gets cuter and cuter.... I LOVE THIS KID! :)