Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Big Boy in the HighChair!

Another new thing for Grady is his highchair! He has gotten so much stronger and holds his head up without it being so wobbly. I think he likes the highchair so much because he is up high and can see so much more around him! He enjoys watching me cook dinner and wash the dishes. He likes to be rolled around the kitchen in the chair, too.
We're working on him holding his own bottle, but we're not quite there yet! He'll grab it, but it's usually a bit too heavy for him to hold on his own.

AHHHHH... FINALLY someone gives me something besides milk! I am liking these baby carrots! Thanks, mom!
It only took him a few tries to get the hang of using a spoon! I'm so proud of this little man! Gosh, he is growing up so fast!


5 comments:

Kim Shirley said...

He's getting SO BIG! I think he's probably passing Owen up as we speak. :) Isn't that such a fun age - so many new things! It keeps getting better. We need to get these little guys together soon! Oh, and if Grady's like Owen watch out for those carrots - they seem to stain everything. If not when he eats them, then when he spits them up on the carpet later. :)

Laura and Jeff said...

You just wait...growing up fast happens even faster once they learn to walk and talk. He will have his own personality before you know it!

PETE said...

I CAN TELL WHAT GRADY IS THINKING. THESE CARROTS TASTE YUK. I'LL BE GLAD WHEN I CAN EAT SOME PEAS AND CORNBREAD.

PETE

susan said...

I love how he chews/smushes it around in his mouth! ha!

Susan said...

Dear Grady,

I miss you!

Love,

Sue