Saturday, October 2, 2010

Back to Starkville We Go...

I just realized that it's been a whole month since my last post and the last post was from our first trip to Starkville. Fast forward one month and here we are again. It was the most beautiful day! And the dawgs won! YEA! Grady was MUCH more mobile this time. Last trip, he had just begun to wander around on his own and he had some trouble walking through the grass and up and down the hills by our tailgate. Today was a different story. Mom and I spent the day chasing him all over campus! He carried his cowbell with him all afternoon and was really on the move! He wears me out! But I love that he is becoming so much more independent!

Our friends Emily and Michael were at the game with their little bulldog, Fisher! Grady and Fisher hadn't met yet and so today was their first "play date." We had so much fun watching them together. I think we have two future offensive lineman on our hands! Ha! Happy early 1st birthday, Fisher! We SOOO enjoyed seeing you today, little man!

This is the ONLY picture I got today with both of them looking semi-towards the camera! They were SOOOO busy!

Grady-man was a bit jealous when we first walked up to the tailgate and Aunt Sue was playing with Fisher. So funny! He is definitely attached to Susan. She gives him more attention than anyone and spoils him ROTTEN!

LOVE this pic! Bubbles are such a hit with Grady. He had a melt-down just before we got in the car to leave for Starkville this morning. He saw me hand the bottle of bubbles to Josh to put in the car and wanted to have them immediately. He started saying "Bubba, Bubba, Bubba!" Once we get them out, he doesn't want to put them up!

Much to my mom's delight, Grady has learned to say "Dee-Dee!" In perfect pronunciation! It is too cute!

Here are some more pics from the day!

1 comment:

Susan said...

This was one of my favorite tailgates that we have ever had.... :) Love you Fisher and Grady!

P.S. - I don't spoil Grady THAT much... hehe :)