Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Homecoming

We spent Saturday in Starkville for MSU Homecoming. Grady-man and "Fan-Fare" didn't go as I had hoped. He HATED Bully. He sat in his lap all of about 1.5 seconds before screaming and reaching for me to grab him So no picture with Bully....

On to face-painting. Um, let's just say that wasn't much better. I think we got one maroon dot (one "toe" of the puppy paw print) on Grady's cheek and then he was DONE and let us all know it. Poor girl who was attempting to paint his face! :(

It was just too hot and too crowded at the players' walk-through thing, so we headed back to the tailgate. I think Grady would be happy to play there all day long!

However, much to our surprise, he did VERY well at the game. It was his very first game. All the other times, I've just stayed with him at the tailgate. But Saturday, he went into the stadium! We only stayed until half-time, but he did great. I think he was just in awe of all the people, the lights, and especially the jumbotron. He squealed and clapped and rang his little cowbell.

Here are a few pictures!
somebody get me AWAY from this dog!

my ticket! FINALLY these people are letting me have my own ticket!

Yeaaaa, Bulldogs!

That is the BIGGEST TV I have ever seen! Dad, can't we get one like that at home?

Go Dawgs!!!

No comments: