Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!

Ok, so I guess I am a mean mom... According to my dad, Grady will be SO embarrassed one day when he sees these pictures. And according to Josh, I am never allowed to pick out Grady's Halloween costume again. Oh well, I personally thought it was hilarious and he was so cute! But I am a bit biased, I guess. (Side note...NO, he is NOT a chicken... he's a baby DUCK!)

Rewind to last year...I had the flu and missed Grady's first Halloween. He was a scarecrow, but we didn't go trick-or-treating because I was sick.

So this year was technically his SECOND Halloween, but the first "real experience" of it! I was seriously doubting that he would trick-or-treat, considering the way he acted with Bully in Starkville last weekend. Josh has been telling me for MONTHS that there is no way that Grady is going to put on the costume that I picked out for him. WELL, he proved us both wrong! He wore the costume and trick-or-treated like a little pro! We had so much fun watching him have fun!
Ok, so I put the candy in HERE????

I'm all ready! Are you guys coming?

First, Grady practiced on Grandmother... "Trick-or-Treat!"

Seriously Mom, do I HAVE to wear this hat? Dad says it makes me look like a chicken!

Hey Mackenzie, I've got a GREAT idea! Let's put the chicken suit on Putt-Putt!

Mackenzie told me all I need to know about trick-or-treating!

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, of course you silly people are grinning! Y'all have on normal clothes! Chicken Little says that if he doesn't get some candy soon, he's going to ditch this costume!

OOh, a pumpkin with lights!

"Quack, Quack!" I mean, Trick-or-Treat!

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

jenny said...

I love love LOVE!!! the duck outfit!!! haha he was so precious!

susan said...

that's the sweetest 'baby duck' I have ever seen :)

Anonymous said...

CUTEST LITTLE DUCK I EVER SAW. WHEN GRADY GROWS UP AND WATCHES "CHRISTMAS STORY" HE WILL BE REMINDED OF HIS "HALLOWEEN" STORY. LOVED THE PICTURES.

PETE