Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just the girls

Josh is in Starkville for the weekend with the small group guys. Grady spent last night at Grana and Pops' house. So it's just me and Vera this weekend... Kind of quiet around here. THANK GOODNESS she is continuing her newfound nighttime happiness while I am by myself this weekend. Whew! We are going on 5 "happy" nights in a row! Yes, she still wakes up to be fed....and by no means is she sleeping through the night. BUT, compared to where we were a couple of weeks ago with all of the screaming fits that lasted 1 - 2 HOURS each night, we are doing GREAT! WHOO HOO!

I took these pics of her yesterday, lounging out in the chair in her room. Aren't girl clothes just so darn cute??? We were SO blessed to have a few SUPER sweet friends that gave us tons of clothes that their little girls had outgrown. So I have hardly bought anything at all. I was dressing her in onesies and pj's every day because we weren't really leaving the house other than to go get Grady from school. AND, that's about all I had in the "newborn" size that would fit her. But she is finally growing into some of the cute outfits in the 0-3 month size... So I am having fun playing "dress-up"...HA!




1 comment:

Susan said...

i LOVE the second picture... all kicked back! ha!