Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yea for Collar Shirts!

Grady has had this weird phobia/pet peeve with shirts that have collars! AGH! Have no clue what started that or why he all of a sudden decided that he didn't like shirts with collars, but one day, he just refused to wear anything with a collar and that was that. We would have knock-down, drag-out fights on Sunday morning because he wanted to wear gym shorts and MSU shirts to church and I wouldn't let him. Last year, he lived in polo shirts...wore them daily with no fuss at all. Then last fall, he was adamant that he did not want to wear them anymore. So we went through the winter either fussing and fighting over what he was going to wear, or me having to get creative and find shirts that would be appropriate for church and special occasions that didn't have collars. AGH!

So I know it sounds crazy that I would get so excited over what he let me put on him for church on Sunday, but I was THRILLED and couldn't believe it! Granted, I did have to bribe him and tell him that he could immediately change his clothes and wear his MSU football jersey as soon as we got home. ha. Whatever works! I was so excited that I made him pose for a picture. May never see it again. ha.

Josh Junior, or what???

1 comment:

Susan said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why haven't I seen this picture yet?! The ONLY thing that would make it better woudl be if you had josh standing next to him wearing the same outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha!