Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Orange Beach 2012

We had SUCH a fun trip! Grady was in hog heaven, so glad to be the center of attention with both of us for the long weekend. I don't think there is a place on earth where that kiddo is happier... can't say I blame him much! Watching him smile and giggle and have so much fun down there just makes me the happiest mom ever...brings back so many memories I have of growing up and summers at the beach! I cannot WAIT until Vera is big enough to go next year and I get to watch the two of them have a ball together!

Grady conquered his fear of the pool and did a great job "swimming" (not really swimming), but just getting in was huge progress for us! ha ha! Of course he spent tons of time playing in the sand as usual (along with his big-kid-dad's help!) and really kind of likes the ocean, too! He discovered that he now loves shrimp and tartar sauce....and ordered it pretty much everywhere we went.

yea for the pool!

fun in the sand!





ferris wheel ride at the Wharf



Adventure Island...

(Grady got lucky! You have to be THREE to ride the go-karts, so he just made the cut-off!)

playing in the waves








Lambert's..."throwed rolls"


Already counting the days until we can go back!

Until next summer. . . .


4 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE.

Tate Family said...

awww, such fun memories. looks like a blast.

Susan said...

I have tears in my eyes...!!! haha :) GREAT pictures!!!!!!

jenny said...

can't wait to come back to the beach with you guys!! maybe I can come this fall!! :)