Monday, October 19, 2009

Aunt Jenny in Town!

Susan has been bugging me to post new pictures...ha! imagine that! These are a little overdue... Jenny was in Mississippi for a long visit...not long ENOUGH in my opinion! :) It was so great to see her. My whole family was in Yazoo to visit with her and we so enjoyed hanging out with everybody!
I miss you already, Aunt Jenny! Come back soon because I am growing really fast!


Grady and Papaw, having a little chat!



Meeting my cousin, Elizabeth, for the first time! This girl cracks me up!!!! I am all smiles!

3 comments:

Pete said...

ENJOYED THE PICTURES, ESPICALLY THE ONE OF LIZ AND GRADY. HE LOOKS LIKE HE AND LIZ ARE HAVING A GOOD CONVERSATION.

Susan said...

I TOO love the one of Grady and Liz.... AND the one of Papaw and Grady 'having a little chat!' haha!

AND as we can all see, he loves his Aunt Jenny! :)

Kacey Grantham said...

Julie-- He's so precious!!! And growing so fast!!! We miss you so much... been thinking of you lots lately!! Hope all is well!! Take care!