Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Scarecrow Boy

I SO miss teaching Kindergarten! This time of year, I always did a unit on SCARECROWS! I guess I just love them...maybe it has something to do with me loving The Wizard of Oz, or maybe just all the memories of little kids in my class stuffing a real scarecrow every year! such fun! Anyway, one of my favorite books to read to my Kindergarten class was always The Little Scarecrow Boy... Well, Josh and I argued over Halloween costumes for Grady and finally found ONE that we agreed on... of course, a SCARECROW! Here is my very own "little scarecrow boy!" He was so well behaved for the photo session! I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will behave on Saturday night as well!
Ok, Let's get this show on the road, Mom! I don't know about this hat!


So are you going to give me a piece of candy, or do I have to keep chewing on my fingers?


Seriously, Mom...why am I wearing this get-up, again?


Are we done yet?


...Pleeeease?????


Here's a scarecrow smile for you!


Last picture for real? Can I have that candy now?

1 comment:

Susan said...

hahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHA! I absolutely LOVE these! Can't wait to see him in person Saturday! :) He is SUCH a great litle scarecrow!