Sunday, October 25, 2009

Two Little Monsters!

Our big man was doing SO well, starting to sleep through the night! We were estatic to say the least! Then we had two little intruders! Out of the blue and with no warning, two little teeth popped up in Grady's mouth! He'd been drooling and chewing on anything and everything he could get his little hands on lately, but hadn't been fussy at all. So we weren't expecting teeth to be on the way this soon! Following the appearance of these two little monsters, we had some fussy days and nights along with a little fever. I think he is getting back into his routine. I don't know how long that will last though...we feel some little bumps below the gum line where his eye teeth will come in. Of course if these come in during this upcoming week, I can just send back the Halloween costume that I ordered and he can be a vampire instead! ha! (You may have to click on the picture to see it in larger form and get a shot of the little teeth!)

2 comments:

Jerry Fulton said...

Looks like Grady is ready for some Peas and Cornbread.

Pete

susan said...

Look at his Teefies!!! Oh Grady as soon as I get better I'm coming to see you! :)