Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cake

I have to brag on my sister, Susan... she has gotten into the hobby of baking and cake decorating and her stuff is just so cute! She is working on a website and when she finishes it, I will post it so you can see more, but here are just a few pictures that she has sent to me of some of the things that she has made in the last couple of months. She started as kind of a hobby, and through word of mouth at work, she's really kind of made it into a little business! She has an order or two every week! She is making Grady's birthday cupcakes and they are going to be SO cute! Can't wait!


Easter Egg cake

baby shower cake
and cupcakes for the same baby shower

a Nascar cake... ha!

graduation cake...

I think she had an order for a USM graduation cake right after she made this one. So now she needs to make a bulldog cake just because...

birthday sheet cake...Thomas the Train


1 comment:

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

Ok, I need an Elmo Cake in Sept. Tell her to be thinking.