Thursday, June 23, 2011

Picture of the Day

Susan sent this picture to me. I thought it was too funny and had to share. It was from Grady's birthday party. He HATES leaving the children's museum and pouts every time we are there and it's time to leave. He and I visit often. Just yesterday when we were there, I convinced him to leave by talking about lunch...sandwiches and apples and so on... A little bribery in the form of food usually works well on my child. ha. Well we got outside and were walking down the sidewalk to the car. I called Josh to tell him where to meet us for lunch and Grady apparently decided he wasn't hungry anymore and wasn't ready to leave, so he pulled a typical toddler moment and laid down on the sidewalk and started crying and saying repeatedly, "Children's Museum, Children's Museum!!!" (in his own pronounciation of course!)

So anyway, this picture cracked me up. It's the typical response we get EVERY time we go to the children's museum and it's time to go. HA!


"It's my party, I can cry if I want to...


You would cry to if it happened to you!"

2 comments:

The Beidleman's said...

I used ice cream just last Friday to get Joseph out of there. :)

Susan said...

Sorry for sharing this, Grady! Guess I should have kept it to myself! haha!! :) jk! TOO funny not to share!