Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sand and Water

When we went to the beach in March, everyone said it was my fault that Grady was afraid of the sand because I am such a neat freak and thus my child is becoming a neat freak because he never gets dirty. Maybe so. I am trying to change my ways. ha. Grady got a sand and water table for his birthday from my parents. I am learning not to care when sand gets all down in his shoes, under his fingernails, and tracked inside my house. In a catalog, I found this cool little bucket shaped like feet for you to sit outside on your patio by the back door for little ones to wash their feet off before coming inside. When I told Josh, he said I was being a wuss. So we didn't order it. I am learning just not to care... This is what happens when you grow up with all girls in the house and no brothers. But I am learning to be the mom of a BOY! :) Hee Hee!
Grady-man LOVES his sand table dearly! Here are a few pictures of him playing and happy to be dirty! We are making progress!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I was the same way with Bryce when he was a toddler!! Living so close to the beach has helped alot though! We are driving home now (hubbys driving!) covered in sand! CeCe has had many more opportunities to get dirty since I relaxed so much and she deals with mess better than her big brother! Good for you for relaxing about it, it will pay off in the end, even it means a little more clean up for mom! Super cute picture at the top of your blog! Grady is adorable!!