Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Steak and Picasso

For our anniversary on Friday, Josh took me to Shapley's for an early dinner. My last visit there was the night he proposed! We joked that it will probably be another 5 years before we go again. I hope not...it was outstanding and such a treat!
Then, much to my delight, we went to Easely Amused for "date night portraits." I've been to Easely Amused several times already and had seen this class and wanted us to go, but Josh never seemed too thrilled about that. Surprisingly, he signed us up on his own... We had a lot of fun and I thought these pictures were worth sharing...
"The reveal"
(you have to sit across from your date and you do not see each other's paintings until you are done... You are supposed to paint a Picasso-inspired portrait of your date)

1 comment:

Susan said...

haha! These really are great! Mine was AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!