Saturday, July 21, 2012

4 months old!

Vera is 4 months old today! Where on earth does the time go? I cannot believe she is growing up so fast... (doesn't every parent say that like 1,000 times in their kids' lifetime???)

She is holding her head up so well... we are going to get some of Grady's things down from the attic this week...like the jump-a-roo and the high chair. She is sitting well in her bumbo seat and is so alert all the time. She watches Grady like a hawk...which takes some serious concentration because he is ALL OVER THE PLACE! But she follows him with her eyes as he is all over the place and it is just to fun to watch how fascinated she is with her brother. I hope they will continue to get along as good as they do now. I am still worried about payback for the way I treated Susan when she was born... hmmm... time will tell, I guess.

Here are some pictures I took today of little 4 month old girl! She smiles ALL the time and is teething like crazy (hence the hands-in-mouth that you see!)






p.s. I am in love with girl clothes... aren't they just SO much cuter than boy stuff??!!?!

No comments: