Sunday, July 22, 2012

Catching up on July

I am behind on posting things for July...

I blame it on the incident with the lizard.

Oh, and by the way... in case anyone cares, Rufus has a brother. Yeah, another one! But thankfully, he is not in my house. I have just spotted him hanging out just outside my garage. I think they are twins. I know he is plotting a surprise attack on my house.

Anyway....

So here is my "catch-up" post:

Look who is standing up (wellllll, with us holding her up of course!) But she is so strong and LOVES to stand up with our assistance. Most of the time, she is craning her neck around to see what Grady-man is up to. I swear this girl will be walking and crawling and EVERYTHING so much faster than her brother did!

Grady and V. so enjoyed getting to see their cousins Gavin and Samantha on July 4th! We went swimming, went on a boat ride, and had a fish fry!




Little V. thinks she is so big, sitting up in her bumbo chair! Gives her a great angle to observe G-man!


Grady takes every opportunity he can to steal kisses and hugs from Vera!

Found this picture of G-man when he was about Vera's age and just learning to sit in the bumbo.

My, my...how you've grown, little man!
If you haven't taken your kiddos to the MS Museum of Natural Science to see the dinosaurs, you should go. Grady liked it... was a little scared of the T-Rex, but other than that, he had a great time.

Biggest surprise of July....

JENNY CAME HOME!

Well, Susan and I knew she was coming. We talked to her about a week or so before she came. But she decided to keep it a secret from Mom and Dad. They have birthdays within a week of each other, so we usually celebrate on a weekend in between. Jenny arranged to fly into Jackson on that weekend. I picked her up and we drove to Yazoo. To say Mom and Dad were surprised is an understatement! They were speechless! It was the greatest surprise ever and we are so glad we didn't blow the secret for them! Vera and Grady SO enjoyed spending time with Aunt Jenny! We miss you already, Jen!


1 comment:

Susan said...

Great July Pictures :)