Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SOUPS ON! Day 3

Crawfish Bisque
I got this recipe from my cousin who made it one weekend when we were all at the farm.  I've thought about trying it with fresh crabmeat, too!  This is really yummy!  And probably the easiest thing you will ever make!

Ingredients:
1/2 stick butter
1/3 c. chopped green onion
8 oz. cream cheese
1 pint half-and-half
2 pkg. frozen crawfish
2 cans cream of potato soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cans whole kernel corn (drained)
1 1/2 T. Tony's Seasoning
Hot, cooked rice

Saute onions in butter until soft.  Combine remaining ingredients and heat, stirring occasionally.  Serve over rice.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love this. Not one I would have thought about trying but it sounds delish! Gonna try it soon! Keep it up!

Susan said...

WoW this looks awesome!