Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Card Photo Session, Take One

You never know when Grady is in a photogenic mood and when you're just plain out of luck! This was actually my first attempt at a "Christmas Card Photo Shoot" and it turned out okay! Grady is fascinated with the Christmas tree...so I had to make sure that I had him in front of the tree. One time, he realized it was behind him and it took me forever to get him turned around again to look at the camera and not the tree!!! I guess it's just the bright lights or the shiny ornaments...? Anyway, he loves looking at it! Warning: lots of pictures to follow!
Look, mom! I'm an acrobat!

Oooh, I just realized that the Grinch is on T.V.! Can we please do this later, Mom?

Now if I could just get out of this chair and get to those shiny ornaments! I know they'd taste good!

Does the pillow mean I have to take a nap?

cheeeeeese!

Can you please give me something to play with?

Hey! This will work! Can I eat it?

PRESENTS...! Now we're talking!!!

How do ya like my "serious pose...?"

I'm such a little ham!
Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

susan said...

Ok so the SERIOUS POSE is probably my favorite! haha! WHO AM I KIDDING?! ALL of them are my favorites! Love him!

alissa said...

cheese is my favorite! I want JHA to stay little but I am looking forward to this stage too. I can't wait for them to meet!