Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You've Come a Long Way, Baby!

Today, Grady turned 6 months old! Hard to believe! Even more hard to believe is that Josh and I have survived it all! ha! We were talking about that last night and how far this little man has come and how much he has grown in just these last few months. Life is so very different for us now than it was 6 months ago. I don't think that anything anyone could have told me would have prepared me for being a mom. Some days I haven't felt like I've done the best job...poor Grady has had to be the guinea pig for both his parents. We were pretty clueless as to how to raise an infant! But all three of us are learning and adjusting and life with this little guy is pretty sweet! Tiring at times, but sweet...and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
June 8, 2009

My, how you've grown!

GRADY at 6 MONTHS:
This boy LOVES to read!

No comments: