Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Meeting Santa Claus

I've been meaning to post this picture... Grady went to meet Santa and tell him what a good boy he's been this year. I saw him whispering to Santa about something...I think he wants a red rider bb gun! ha!
I heard about the Santa-Workshop at Bass Pro, but didn't really know if it was worth going to. Then I saw my friend Jessica's post on her blog when she took her little girl, Emma, and said it was great! So we decided to try it. The first time we went, we weren't that smart and went right in the middle of the day on a Saturday. Poor Josh and Julie are still new at being parents and didn't realize that that was a dumb idea and that every other person in town had the SAME idea! Let's just say that the trip turned out not-so-great, and we left without a picture and kind of grumpy!
So we decided to go back again this past weekend. We went on Sunday night. The line was STILL long, but I was determined that Grady was going to meet Santa, so I stood in line with him while Josh looked around and shopped for Christmas gifts. Grady and I ended up standing in line for an hour and five minutes... all for a 10-second photo shoot with Big Red. But it was so worth it to me to have a picture of him with Santa on his first Christmas! This is the one the gave us in the store...sorry it is kind of blurry. I scanned it onto my computer!

HOPE SANTA HAS ALREADY HAD THE CHICKEN POX!!!!! :)

No comments: