Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sitting Practice

Ever since my mother told us that I sat up for the first time on my exact six-month birthday, Josh has been freaking out, thinking that Grady is "behind" because he isn't that close to sitting up on his own yet! So of course, Josh-the-analyst has to look at the problem, figure out what we're doing wrong, and basically just torture Grady-man with "sitting practice" every night! ha. Sounds like Josh, huh? :) I know Grady will do it when he is ready, but until then, Josh is kind of entertaining with his "sit-up sessions"... The funny thing is that the "sit-up-sessions" usually turn into "sit-up-SPIT-up-sessions"!!! For Session #162, click 'play' below:

2 comments:

Aunt Sue :) said...

GOOD JOB GRADY MAN!!! Not sure what's up with all the wiggling of the toes... haha... But you're doing great! :)

Erin said...

That video is the funniest thing I have seen! So typical Josh! Hilarious!!! Don't rush that poor sweet boy!