Wednesday, December 30, 2009

No Naps for Grady!

Grady's idea of a nap is a 20-minute snooze (IF that long!) and then he's up and ready to go again! This is what I went into the nursery to find only 20 minutes after he fell asleep in his crib! He's never been much of a napper. Now that he is doing so well at nighttime, I guess I shouldn't complain! If he wants to play all day long and wear himself out to sleep through the night, I guess that will be just fine!
He still has little chicken pox places all over, but I can tell that it is clearing up! Hopefully since he doesn't know how to scratch, he won't have any scars! :) He has been the happiest little patient ever! I know if it were ME with the chicken pox, I certainly wouldn't have been as patient as he's been!

1 comment:

sue said...

i know i post everyday... sorry! but he's just tooo cute!!!.... even with the chicken 'pops!'